Friday 26 March 2010

And we're off!

I went out with my friend Jon last night and, over drinks, I told him the story of "Project Gash", pretty much all the way through - it's the first time I've ever thought about it properly in a linear fashion (because it's in the present day and 1983, I've tended to think of those time periods separately). Anyway, it got me quite jazzed up and I knew that if I procrastinated, I'd poke holes and everything would fall apart so I started it today.



1114 / 35000 words. 3% done!

This is just the prologue, a dog walker finding a dead body in the gulleys, in Gaffney. It'll take a while for the reader to know why the body was there and why it died and I'm not 100% sure but hey, that's part of the adventure. The other part is that I so far have two completely different endings and I really don't know which'll be best until I get there!

But I've started! And that's brilliant! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment