Thursday 9 October 2014

Horror at Desborough library...

Just a quick reminder that this is happening next week.



Three writers - Nicky Peacock, Paul Melhuish and myself - combine for a Horror Night at Desborough Library.

Readings by the three of us - I'm going to do a creepy section from "The Mill", the real-life location of which is about a mile or so from the library - and followed by a Q&A session, our books will also be available and it promises to be a great evening.

Tickets are on-sale now (for the princely sum of £2) so, if you're local, why not pop along?

To promote the event, I made my debut appearance on radio as a guest of John Griff at BBC Radio Northampton and had a great time.  The show is available as listen-again until next Monday so if you want to hear my thoughts on horror, you can listen to the whole thing or jump to 1hr 45m when I appear.

The John Griff show - listen-again until Monday 13th October


Update:
Unfortunately this event has been postponed due to "circumstances beyond our control" and will now take place in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment